Saturday, February 9, 2008

Could it be?

I FINALLY finished these Garter Rib socks. I started them when Becca and I went to see the Yarn Harlot in September. I enjoyed knitting them, I just couldn't get the mojo I needed to finish them. Details:
Plain foot, Garter Rib (Sensational Knitted Socks) cuff
Cherry Tree Hill yarn, I have on idea which color-way. If I find the label, I'll update ya'll.
KP circs, I believe in 2.5 size.
Toe-up
Becca's Heel Flap formula.
Now that the socks are done, maybe I could look for the remote that's missing?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is bad that I am happy these took you a while too?

I knit this up for my husband and they were the longest freakin' socks to work on, I just couldn't get my mojo running on these either, what is up with that?

However, your socks look fab, so cozy!

-Dee (pezdiva at ravelry)