Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving Frenzy

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has a to-do list a mile long and no motivation to do it? Ugh. I put the pumpkin bread in the oven a few minutes ago, so that's done. I need to get to the grocery store this afternoon. I would rather go today than tomorrow. I have to do the usual "the parents are visiting" cleaning. Actually, it's not too bad, but I need to mop, finish the laundry, wash the bed sheets, clean off some clutter areas, etc. Plus, the kids have their regular Wednesday chores to do tomorrow. Oh, and we have church tonight. I have nursery....again. Nursery duty is a blessing to someone, right? ;-)
Knitting news....I FINISHED THE CLAPOTIS! Well, not really. I still have ends to weave in. Maybe tonight. We'll see. I've been sick, so I haven't felt like doing anything after the kids get to bed.
I'll have to share my latest drama incident with you later. It involved 8 MPs and 2 CID agents. Lots of fun. :-)

1 comment:

Terrillyn said...

Okay, will I have to visit you a Leavenworth? Cough up the details - I'm leaving for FL tomorrow afternoon to the land of no-internet.