Saturday, November 3, 2007

November Fun

November is going to fly right by, and I am so glad. I'm hosting an FRG function here at my house, so I'll be super busy with that very soon, we're going to the Millers for Thanksgiving dinner on the 17th (which we are excited about....we always get exposed to some new southern food, so I can't wait to see what she cooks up for T-day heehee), my parents are coming for Thanksgiving, and my dear sweet husband leaves his FOB before the end of the month! Did I say my parents are coming? Most times news of them coming is fine, but this time, for some reason, I'm super stoked. Maybe it's because it'll be the first holiday I host in my new house? Who knows, but I can't wait. They're actually flying in on Thanksgiving, and leaving the Tuesday after. It was about $600 cheaper to fly on Thursday vs. Wednesday, so they went for it. They fly into Atlanta at 10:30, so barring any delays, will get here just in time for dinner. Although, we may wait until Friday to have our turkey dinner, we haven't decided yet. Then, once I send my parents home, it'll be not very many days at all until I'll see my husband!!!!!!!! It's been a longgggggg nearly 8 months since we've seen each other. We have lots of fun things planned for him, but you'll have to hear about those later.
Knitting news....Clapotis.....oh how I'm sick of working on the Clapotis. It really is a fun knit, and I do love it, but it feels like I've been knitting on it forever and a day! Soon....soon....I'll start the decrease rows. I ordered a fun little knit the other day. As soon as the kit comes in the mail, I'll show it to you. Oh, I need to bring my camera to church tomorrow. My friend Amy crocheted the cutest sock! She showed it to me on Wednesday night, but I didn't have my camera to photograph it. I can't wait to post a picture of it here! She did an awesome job! I bet she'll have the match finished by time I see here tomorrow! :-) Until next time.........

No comments: