Sunday, November 11, 2007

In Honor of Veterans Day

In honor of Veteran's Day, here is a picture of my favorite Veteran! Short...his time is getting short. :-)

Watch very soon for a picture of my completed Clapotis. I WILL finish it this week. I'm working on the decrease section, which I'm hoping will go very fast. I have a list of Christmas knitting I need to finish. I guess in order to finish it, I would need to start it, eh? Nothing major, just a few little things. I don't know if I'll get them all done. I never do. However, since my dh will soon be here, I'll be able to knit while he drives! :-)

I had totally planned to do school with the kids tomorrow. Until Katie was invited to a friends house to spend the night. How could I say no? :-) So, I guess tomorrow will be an off day. I'll have the kids do a couple of short lessons, but that's it. We all need a free day every now and then, right?

My house is coming together. I emptied a couple of more boxes today, hung a few more pictures, etc. I still have quite a bit to do before my parents come, but I'm not going to stress over it if it doesn't all get done. They won't mind, I'm sure. :-) I just realized what my kids are watching on TV. Santa Clause. We just decorated some sugar cookies with fall colored sprinkles. You mean, we could have made Christmas cookies today? Yee-gads! Until next time....................

1 comment:

lauriec said...

I know how proud you are of your Veteran & justly so!!

Have fun on R & R!!