Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bad Blogger

I'm such a terrible blogger. I've been meaning to blog for a long time now. Months. A lot has happened since I last blogged. I don't have many readers, so I doubt anyone actually noticed I haven't blogged. But you know what? I don't blog for other people. I should really be blogging so I have memories written down. I've forgotten so many details of my kids lives when they were little, so many details of a lot of my life. Age does that to a person I guess. If I were a better blogger, I would be able to go back through and read the details of my life that I may have forgotten. Perhaps I should endeavor to be a better blogger!!!! I need to make it a routine. There's no excuse. I have a blogging app on my phone and Ipad. It really only takes a few minutes. Here's hoping I become a better blogger!!!!

No comments: