Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is pretty low key around here. We do something to make it fun for the kids, occasionally do something together, but not always. More often than not, the Army has taken Mike somewhere, which would be the case this year. And next, but we won't discuss that right now. I got some flowers from my BFF! Aren't they purdy?



We usually get heart shaped pizzas from Papa Murphys. Wouldn't you know it, they don't make heart shaped pizzas up here in he frozen tundra. So, we're improvised. We made our own!!!



The kids also got a token gift as well as some candy.



Notice those cute little Ladybug boxes? They were one of the projects I worked on last week. They were so fun to make! I'll share a completed knitting project in my next blog post. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cute pizza, I meant to make heart shaped pizza but by that time of day it totally slipped my mind. Your pizza crust looks way better than mine though.
I am blocking the sweater right now. We'll see how it turns out? Scary!