Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Birthday Present

In March, when I went to a scrapbooking retreat in Healy, AK, I found out Trace Adkins was coming to Fairbanks for a concert. I called Mike, who was home with the kids, and told him I would like to go. Within an hour, he had bought me 2 tickets. Not just two tickets, but two floor seats!!! He's good like that, eh? :-) It was a TON of fun. I wish Mike could have come with me, he totally would have enjoyed it, but I know he takes great satisfaction in the fact that he was able to send me and my friend Heidi. This concert was just a few days after Mr. Adkins house burnt down. There was a little bit of worry as to whether or not the concert was going to take place, but thankfully it did. It was a fun night out!
DSC00489
Not a great pic, but I couldn't resist...arms are kind of my thing...
DSC00471