Friday, August 31, 2007

Jaywalkers

Finally, finally, finally. I have a finished pair of Jaywalkers. Mind you, they're not for me, but they are finished anyway. :-) Mikayla LOVES them. She's been asking me nearly everyday if they are finished yet. She was delighted when I told her yes, this morning. ;-)

Jaywalkers

Lorna's Laces. I can't remember the colorway, I'll have to look later.

KP Size 1 circs, magic loop method

I'm so glad to be done with Jaywalkers. I have another pair started, but honestly, I don't know if I'll finish them. I love the way they knit up, but I've ripped and re-knit so many times, I think I'm done. lol. It's time for me to cast on a new pair of socks. I'm thinking Crosshatch Lace using Fleece Artist, but we'll see. I may swatch a toe tonight. Clapotis is coming along nicely. I'm going home a week from tomorrow! Yippppeee! :-) Until next time..........

1 comment:

Knitty Gritty Thoughts said...

Those are beautiful, great job!