Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hip in Hemp is off the needles!

I am so excited! There were times I didn't think I would ever finish it, but it's finally done. Well, except for weaving in all the ends and blocking. I had Katie try it on real quick before she left this morning. It looks adorable! I was up until nearly 1am last night binding off stitches. Do you know how long it takes to bind off 500something stitches purl-wise? Plus, the Knit Picks needles are really slippery. So, my stitches kept slipping off the needles. I got such a rush when it was DONE though. Who needs drugs? Just complete a knitting project! :-) Pictures to follow sometime this weekend. Probably tomrrow. I'm seriously thinking about making one for Liberty. I would probably make her a size 4, with a little more length added in...that would go much quicker than the ladies small. HA! Next on the needles....the ever-popular Clapotis. Until next time...........

No comments: