Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Year of Changes

I didn't realize until I logged onto my blogger app that it had been a year to the day since I had last blogged. How awful is that? It's been a busy year. We bought a house, Mike returned from Afghanistan, Devin graduated from high school, plus many other difficult things that I don't care to relive through my blog. However, I need to blog again. My husband likes it when I blog. Plus, I am horribly behind in my scrapbooks. Don't you think an active blog is a good way to keep track of what we do as a family? Lord knows I can't remember what I did yesterday much less 6 months ago. If I actually take time to blog, I'll be able to go back and look!!!! So, we will see how this goes. Right now, Benjamin is at his violin lesson. It is a sunny fall day, so I'm sitting in the truck with the windows down listening to him play. Thankfully his teacher left her door open so the sound comes out nicely!!! I am enjoying some "me" time. I brought a stack of books and my knitting. A glorious day indeed.

No comments: