Tuesday, March 8, 2011

20+ Degrees? Yes, Please!

What happens when it's 20 above zero in Alaska? This....
IMG_0660
IMG_0645
IMG_0655

This was the first time we had went tubing at Birch Hill as a family. Fun times, I tell ya. I wasn't feeling particularly hot, so I stood at the bottom of the hill and observed. Next time, I'm tubing man. It looked so much FUN! After we spent a couple of hours at the tubing hill, we went to view this...

IMG_3065
IMG_3064

That's the Pipeline! Pretty neat. However, the kids were more excited to play in the deep snow we've got!
IMG_3073
IMG_3075
IMG_3080

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello from a fellow homeschoolin' Army wife who is about to live in the Last Frontier. We PCS this summer.

I hopped over here from Melissa's blog.

My crew can't wait to try tubing next year. They are all excited. Thanks for sharing the pictures.