Thursday, November 20, 2008

Current Projects

I've been busy. My to-do list is a mile long. I am quite certain I won't complete it all before it's time for us to move. However, I'm going to try my darndest.
Here's some gift tags I made using my Cricut. This was such a fun project to work on. Hopefully the recipients will appreciate them.

These are gift card holders. They're super easy to make. If anyone is interested in the directions, just post in the comments and I'll write up the directions. These were super fun to make too. Since we're moving right before Christmas, most of our extended family will be getting gift cards. I know, I know...it's the easy way out. I don't usually give gift cards. Sometimes you've just got to though. ;-)

Last but not least, proof that I really do knit. My Mom asks me what I've been knitting nearly every night. I lie and tell her socks. In all honesty, I am knitting on a pair of socks, just not as much as I've been knitting on the February Lady Sweater. This is a horrid picture. The sun was sooooo bright on my deck this afternoon. I'll do a retake soon. I just needed ya'll to have some proof that I really have been knitting. HA! I've got 2 or 3 more repeats on the body, then it's on to the sleeves. I do believe I"ll finish this in time!


We're traveling to SC for Thanksgiving. I can't wait. We'll get to see the in-laws and Mike! We haven't seen him since the beginning of October, so I am excited. We've got some fun plans. We're going to take the kids to the Greenville Zoo. We've been before, but not in a couple of years. Of course, a trip to Greenville wouldn't be complete unless we ate at our favorite restaurant, Sticky Fingers. I saved ya'll a possibly scary google search and provided the link. ;-) We're contemplating a trip to the movies too. Bolt comes out on Thursday. I'm sure my two big kids would much rather see Twilight though. Silly kids.

1 comment:

K said...

I love these tags! I also have a Cricut but have been neglecting it for a while. This inspires me. Also, welcome to the Hardin County group on Ravelry. I hope to see you at our meetings, if you are able to make it :).