Thursday, September 4, 2008

Evangeline

I am finally sharing some finished knitting project photos with you. They've been done for quite some time now, I just haven't gotten around to taking pics and uploading them. I've started my "we need hats and mittens for everyone" project. So far, I've got these two pairs of fingerless gloves for the 2 older girls and a pair of mittens for Liberty. I'll share those soon. I've got a nearly complete hat for Benjamin or Devin, whomever it fits better, that you'll get to see soon too. I need to order some more yarn before I can knit anymore. I have the hat pattern picked out for the girls, but have no chunky yarn in my stash. I dont' really have much of a stash...one rubbermaid tote. Most times, I don't mind. Now is one of those times when I'm wishing I had a closet full of stash. :p I can't seem to find the pattern link anymore. However, if you're a Ravelry member, you can search for it quite easily. These were both knitting with Cascade 220.

I absolutely love the cables in this pattern. Looks complicated, but is relatively easy.

I'm hoping to share some more photos with you by the end of the weekend. I'm having surgery on Monday, so I'm kind of in finish it up mode. I'm not sure how I'll be feeling after my surgery. It's a minor surgery, I'm actually quite excited about it, but you never can tell how you'll feel afterwards.
Lastly, I'll share a photo that is sweet to me. I figure ya'll have seen many pictures of Liberty's "crazy" side, you need to see a photo of her "sweet" side too....

1 comment:

lauriec said...

Will keep you in our prayers on Monday---if we can help, please don't be shy!