Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hip in Hemp 2



I am finally finished with Liberty's skirt. These aren't very good pictures, but they'll have to do. It was soooooo sunny out, it was hard to get a good shot. Liberty wore her skirt to church last night. She looks so cute. ;-) Now, Mikayla is requesting a skirt. I told her to just wait a year and she can have Katie's. HA! I'm not sure I've got it in me to knit another one. Although, I might like one for myself once all of this extra baggage I'm carrying is gone! ;-) Next on the knitting schedule....Evangalines. I couldn't get the pattern page to come up, but there's some pretty pics of them on that blog site.
We started school this week. So far, it's going well. It still seems too early to me to be starting school, but I digress. I'll share some first day of school photos in my next blog post.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Yay!!! You finished! It looks great! Those colors worked out really well. I've thought of making one for myself, too, but man, that's a lotta stripes.