Monday, October 1, 2007

Florida

I'm just checking in from Florida! Today was rainy off and on, but SeaWorld was still good. I have a story to tell that made steam come out my ears, but you'll have to wait to hear it. :-) My oldest daughter turned 11 today! Where has the time gone? Geesh...only two more years and I'll have TWO teenagers!
We did get all of the stuff out of the old house. I didn't think we were ever going to finish, but we did. I couldn't have done it without my friends help, that's for sure. Thanks to Becca and Ruben, and Tracey and Jim! :-) I still need to sweep and mop, clean the appliances and sinks...I think that's it....in the old house. That'll happen after I get back home. Tomorrow, we're not doing anything. We're all exhausted. Wednesday, it's Disney time! Of course, it's supposed to rain. Ugh. Until next time.....

No comments: