Friday, October 24, 2008

Shhhhh....it's a secret

I am 90% finished with my Christmas shopping. Since we're moving three days before Christmas, I've been stressing over shopping. It's been the last thing on my mind when I have went to bed, and the first thing on my mind when I wake up. I hate that. I know it's just been because I have so little control over much of my life right now, but I'm glad I don't have to think about it anymore. I have a few little things to pick up for the kids, some gift certificates for extended family, and that's it. My Mom will be getting several boxes delivered to her house next week. It will be so weird not going shopping in the stores this year, but alas, it is what it is. :-) I do have a few things I'm planning to make, so I'll have plenty to keep my busy between now and then. Even though we're down to less than 2 months until we move, I know it is going to go by so quickly. After five years at the same duty station, I am ready to go. I'll miss my friends here, but geez louise, I've had itchy feet for a couple of years now! ;-)

No comments: