Friday, March 21, 2008

Knitting content

So, finally, I have some knitting content to share with ya'll. First, I'll share some yarn that has made it's way into my smallish stash. Duet Middy in Mulberry Hill.

Next? I'll give you a hint. It's very yummy, and nearly impossible to get. Thanks to Becca, for sitting at the computer waiting for a shop update. ;-)


If your guess was Wollmeise, you would be correct! The blue is Gewittterhimmel, the green is Farn, both are the 80/20. I love them both, but the Gewitterhimmel? Oh my, it's beautiful. I haven't quite figured out what to knit with them yet. Socks, of course. ;-) One more knitting picture to share. Here, we have Hip In Hemp Part Deux.


I don't absolutely love the orange in this skirt, but there weren't any other color choices where I bought it. I knew I didn't want to go with black again. It about killed me to pick up all of those stitches on the waste band with black. Yee-gads. I probably should have striped my colors differently, but I've already done enough to not want to rip it out. So, the way it is, that's the way it'll stay. I must say, this skirt in size 6 goes much faster than size 12. ;-)

Here's something silly we did for St. Patrick's Day.



That's toast, green pancakes and green eggs and ham you see there. Benjamin was scared of the green eggs. After he tasted them, he thanked me for making them taste normal. HA!

No comments: